Translate

Friday, December 3, 2010

Final Push Before the Show

Here is just a sample of one of the pieces that I have been working on currently.  It is actually the base to a large sculpture I have been working on for awhile.  I really like the results of the glazes that I overlapped to create this look.  The piece is a five section assembled piece that I will post later from the show tonight at the Ferraro Gallery in Erie, Pennsylvania.  The title of the show is "Intermediate Perception", and is a group exhibition involving nine graduate art students from Edinboro University.  The show should be enjoyable for all, since there will be a wide range of media:  Sculpture, Ceramics, Painting, and Printmaking.  The show is at 1020 Holland St. in Erie, PA.  The opening is at 6:00pm-9:00pm this evening.   I'll post images of the show on my blog later this weekend to showcase the type of work being presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment