Translate

Friday, September 9, 2011

Outside the studio

I know I have to post a picture of the other collaboration piece I had talked about in my last blog, so that is the first picture posted.   The collaboration piece was created by Michelle Ghisson and myself.  I created the form and handed it over to her to finish the surface.  I really enjoyed the imagery she used and the process of decoupage.  The following pictures are of my piece in the show "Supersize:  Bigger is Better?"  I unfortunately was unable to attend the opening of "Supersize: Bigger is Better?", but it was really nice to see it still up when I arrived to pick up my piece at Annmarie Sculpture Garden and Arts Center.  I am posting two other works that were also in the show, but unfortunately didn't write down the titles of the pieces, so I thought I would at least give credit to the artists who created the works.
Mayan Robotics, 2010
My piece, "Excess" in the show "Supersize:  Bigger is Better?"
Damian Yanessa
Emily White

No comments:

Post a Comment