Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Two works in progress-November, 2011




With the holidays fast approaching, it can only mean one thing...the end of the semester is near!  I've been working through some issues with some of my molds, but for the most part they are working well.  I thought I would show you some of the pieces I've made so far, for a wall piece consisting of gears and other parts to reference a machine.  The pieces on the left of the shelf are slip cast porcelain and fired to cone 6.  The other piece pictured is a small sculpture that I will be implementing some mixed media into.   It was hand built using terra cotta, with additions of some press molded items.  I'm still working on the color choices, but I thought I would show a picture of the piece up to this point.  I will keep updating the progress of both pieces along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment