Translate

Saturday, December 17, 2011

What the Blue?


It's been some time since I've posted an update, so I thought I would put up another picture of the next stage I was at a couple of weeks ago with this piece.  I know the color is questionable and believe me, it will not look like this when I am done with it!  I will take a picture of it today and post the new image of its progress.  I had critiques the last two weeks and finals are over for the semester, but I still have a lot of work to finish up during the break.  I'm trying to get five new pieces finished before the spring semester starts so I can have some of my new work in my portfolio when I start applying for teaching positions.  I'll post a new picture of this piece later tonight, so you can see the transformation of the surface from this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment