Translate

Friday, December 30, 2011

Under Construction


At the end of the semester I had a few pieces that I was working on at multiple stages.  These pictures show a piece I am working on at the moment.  After returning from visiting family, I was hoping to get back on this piece, but the University had to shut down power to run electrical tests.  The power should be back on tomorrow and I'm looking forward to finishing up this piece.  I haven't figured out a "title",  for the piece, but that's the least of my thoughts at the moment.  I'll post new pictures of the piece tomorrow, when I can get back in the studio.  This piece is entirely hand built using an earthenware clay body and slabs.  I've used some press molded additions as well, with the "bolts and screws".

No comments:

Post a Comment