Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Sculptures 2012

I just wanted to post a few pictures of some of my new work, that I've been working on for my Thesis.  I had been really busy trying to finish up these pieces, so I could add them to my portfolio.  I'm still working on two other larger pieces for my thesis work and still have some new work to create this semester as well.  At the moment I have a kiln firing some of the pieces I will need for both of those pieces, that are still in progress.  I hopefully will one of those pieces finished in a week or two. 



I developed the glazes for the "track" part and the respirator mask when I was taking glaze calculation last semester.  The glazes are all low-fire (cone 06).  The blue and orange piece was finished with cold glazes.

No comments:

Post a Comment