Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Work in progress

It's been a couple of weeks since I last updated my blog and since that time I have been working as diligently as possible.  I also caught the Flu, which knocked me out for about a week...I recommend getting the flu shot...not fun at all!  I have been back in the glaze room developing more glazes within my research I had been exploring at graduate school,  and still need to do more tests.  I also am still working on four different sculptures at the same time, but had to put those pieces on the back burner for about three weeks, but now I am back on working to finish up those pieces.  One piece I am currently working on is pictured here.  I have bisque fired it and glaze fired it once so far.  I created some glazes to apply over the initial glaze and will fire those glazes on the sculpture this week.  I will post some pictures of it when it comes out of the kiln.  Sorry the pictures are a little dark, I will try to get more light on the subject next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment