Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Upcoming show, "Freedom through Surface"

I know I have talked about the "exchange" with the other grad students in our ceramics class this semester and just wanted to let everyone know that the opening for the show will be Friday March 25, at the Continuum Art Gallery in Fort Wayne, Indiana.  We picked the pieces today that will be in the show and just thought I would put up an image of a piece of my work that Gratia Brown finished the surface of.  I really enjoyed seeing how other artists interpreted my forms and it really has me thinking about my approach to my forms.  I definitely want to explore more than I have, with the surface of my work, and hope to in the near future.  I'll post my explorations on this matter in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment