Translate

Friday, October 18, 2013

Why attend Graduate School?

Since leaving graduate school at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, I've had students ask me what it's like and why should they attend graduate school.  I have had the pleasure to answer any questions they may have, and try to explain the different reasonings one may choose to attend.  It's no easy task and one must understand the dedication needed to succeed.
When I was at Edinboro I had the opportunity to be interviewed about graduate school.  I thought I would share the link of the youtube video explaining graduate school at Edinboro and what I came away from it.  Hope you enjoy the video and I hope it helps to understand at least a little bit more of the reason why I felt it was beneficial.

The link is posted below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBXSqBvAV0


This image shows work I made prior to the installation of my thesis exhibition, back in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment